Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Yo!

Yo!

Did Adam and Eve ever have a date? The answer is no.... It was an apple. Hehehe

I know I'm sad but I don't care.

This week is what I have learned to call, a mirisaster, which basically means. The whole week is a miracle, but the individual days are a disaster. They are my favorite days. You know the days, where you start out showering in cold water, then you lose a shoe and a sock, after that you're late. Then you are running all over the place. And everything goes wrong. That just means that God loves you enough to let the tests keep coming!! So let em' come! It'll be fun I promise! Well, as long as you make it that way.

We had a good lesson with Saul, he is a great guy. Look forward to his progress! He is getting closer and closer, especially since he came to church. Ya know.... I have decided that church is a good place to be on Sunday. It just makes the week go better, no matter what the days bring!

The week was mostly service, just doing odd jobs, met some random kids who wanted to play dodgeball. So we played. They stopped making fun of us after that. Punks. A ball to the face apparently is rather humbling. Just kidding, I was gentle. We just caught their throws. They want to play again. Which means more talking to them. They have big families in their home, so hopefully we get somewhere with them.

Mike is doing well. He is looking forward to getting the priesthood!

Well we have a story as usual.
There is this elder. Who wanted to do a food challenge, this challenge is a super temperature hot soup, and spicy hot soup. And the bowl is huge. Well of course I tried. But this soup let alone was it super hot both ways, the broth was one of the most disgusting things on the mission. So gross. I didn't finish, I almost puked many times. But the
other elder, the food challenge guy. He was getting close, he had nine tenths of the soup down, and a little bit came back up, but this trooper just stirred it back in... But then he suddenly said "nope" and the bowl went from 9/10 gone to 3/4 full..... Pretty funny. And disgusting. The dumb things that entertain us are pitiful. But I have
accepted my fate of being weird for the rest of my life. Just rollins with it.

Well love you all! The church is true!

Moroni 8
3 I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end.

Be good! Don't forget Jesus during His birthday season!

Elder Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment