Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tough Week. Round 2. FIGHT!



Hellllo!
Seems we have a birthday for the not so little Adam, drive safe, dude!

So it was a tough week, but we survived, we went on a hike this morning, I drove the polig rig, the mission mini van. That was fun. That's the pictures, lots of pictures, more will maybe come if I can get them off the iPad somehow. Anyways, success was down, but I got tri-tip stake and salmon, so I was ok. Unfortunately that means another short email.  


We did contact this guy and we just talked to him and bore testimony. He didn't live in our area but he was really excited to download the Book of Mormon!

Funny story: going on a mission is easy. Jk the real funny story is we went on three exchanges, so I was back with elder brown for a day, we were racing everywhere we went and I was pretending to yawn as I would pass him and there was this guy that took a picture of us, I'm sure it was beautiful.

This gospel is true! No doubt about it!

Elder Rollins
Study Struggle.  Do anything to stay awake. 
Josh'a zone went on a hike up Eaton Canyon.    Became a hermit.
Elder Lacey.  He is cool. 


Elder Brown and Elder Rollins






After the hike at President Nielsen's house (Pasadena Stake President)  We had breakfast here.


No comments:

Post a Comment