Monday, March 16, 2015

Meatloaf!

Que pasa Mufasa!

Hope everyone had a wonderful week!


Mom and Dad! Happy Eternal Family Day! Thanks for getting married so you could have such wonderful boys! I'm sure they are your favorite blessings!

This week was hard again, not much really happened, but Matthew's brother is awake and doing well! Matthew got a priesthood interview, he is service ready! Love him to death!

Also for transfers we are staying the same.


Anyway the weather this week was in the 90s and I ran out of short sleeves. It was no Bueno.


Now for the funny story, apparently it was meat loaf appreciation week. Because all the members we ate with said, "It's been a while since we've had meatloaf". We enjoyed it anyway! Could be eating chicken feet! But one was made by a super sweet older lady, and while I was eating, I found a giant hair, it felt like I was coiling up a rope, I didn't want to offend her, so I kept drinking water so she would get up and go get me more and I'd pull on the hair as fast as I could, I drained three cups of water. After dinner I biked home at Mach twelve so I didn't wet my pants, you could have called it scout camp it was so intense. (In tents, get it?)


Anyway, that's the week. Next week will be the greatest week ever!


Elder Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment