Tuesday, May 19, 2015

No More Bike Problems!

That's right! No more bike problems!!!!!

Because it got stolen! yep... it really did....... so this week has been a struggle, I literally have been riding a scooter for a week! Oh and did I mention it had four locks on it..... well so this week was rough, but we did have a sweet lesson with Carolina and George.  They are reading the Book of Mormon on their own finally,

Well I'm a little angry, cause I have no bike... but alas I survived. and now I shall scoot the next golden investigator down! Well, I don't have much to write about... I'm still a little mad. but life is good! Hope yours is good!

Church is still true!
love you all!

Elder Rollins


Follow up questions from Mom:

Where was the bike?   At the Train Station
Did your companion's get stolen also?  Just parts like the seat
Did you put the four locks on the actual bike?  Funny

No comments:

Post a Comment