Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Scripture Suicide

My companion is sick, I didn't leave the house for almost 3 days straight did get one lesson with Jackie on exchanges. She told me she didn't know if she wanted to get baptized anymore. GREAAAAT! 

But other than that I learned that the scriptures are very important. At one of the lowest points of the week I committed scriptural suicide, I read and read and read. I read the Book of Mormon and read some of Isaiah my mind kind of melted. But that is ok! I for sure wished I could be out working but that wasn't what I was supposed to do. Apparently I needed to learn something, I'm not positive what it is but I will keep looking for it! 

Sorry its so short this week.

JONNY HAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!! stay cool bro!

TRICIA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! hope you get a break from taking care of those boys and girls!!! 

Mom thanks for the package, I ate it all... yum!!! and i didn't share! muahahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment