Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Letter from Sister Bell

This is a letter from Sister Bell who is serving in Glendora in the same ward as Josh.  She also happens to be one of my YW from here in the home ward!  

Hey momma Kelli!!! I just wanted to thank you for raising a son worthy to go on a mission because he really is making a huge difference for me and everyone he comes into contact with! He is an amazing missionary and friend, thank you for raising him the way that you did. I really appreciate it. He definitely makes bad days good and good days awesome. Thank you so much!!!! I love you so much! Have a great
week!
Rach Bell :)

We are in the Glendora, la Vern zone. I love the new area yes it is a richer zone. Yea the people are pretty mean but it's good. My new companion is amazing!!!!! I love her so much!!!! We work really hard and have a lot of fun! It's awesome!!!!! We are known as the struggle bus zone or areas of the mission we all ride it daily. It's probably the hardest part of the mission from what I've heard at least in getting people to teach. But it's good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment