Tuesday, February 16, 2016

We All Fall Down!

Yello!

This week was a pretty good week! We picked up this couple named Tony and Margaret. They are funny. Margaret just had a hip replacement and Tony is great. We played a lot of Cat and Mouse. Lot of running around, and I totally wrecked, it was just one of those weird accidents, just my bike got sick of doing everything I tell it to do so it changed its mind, and that is how I ended up in the gutter. Literally. Fell right into the gutter. So not cool. But I mean it's ok, the guy in the brand new Mercedes had his day made so that's good. We did get to teach the restoration a bunch this week, it was fun! Joseph Smith had quite the experience. That is a hard lonely life to lead, it sure is a good thing the had Emma. Also I am glad I am not the prophet. That is a very hard job. Nope I just get to be a missionary! And that just gets a few bumps and bruises. I'm told it builds character, and that pain is just weakness leaving the body. I have a lot of weaknesses it seems because mom always call me a pain. Oh well I'll live I guess! 

It is now story time, don't forget to criss cross applesauce!

We was biking down a long and lonely road, and heard the most peculiar noise. It seemed some poor soul had become a belieber, his voice echoed down the street unobstructed (save for the terrifying squawk of the annoyus Parrotus) we biked over to this poor wayfaring man of beef, and asked what said beef was about. He asked us to bare our testimonies, but promptly interrupted us as soon as we began. Getting rather annoyed we sat and listened to his rant, it was interesting. I'm pretty sure I remember something about unicorns. But it seems my
efforts to forget that part were effective. Finally we convinced him to play the quiet game and we bore testimony. He simply brushed it off and kept going down about how we were wrong. As we finally got away, I felt so sad. He doesn't even know what he is missing. I realized that I have found what everyone is looking for! That's right! I found happiness! And it's free! It's already been paid for! How exciting! How wonderful! It's not in any special food, or drink. Or a new song. Or an old song. Nope not even in sports. I see it in those dazed tired looking parents staggering in to sacrament meeting seconds before it starts with their trail of crazed children bouncing in
behind them! Yep! So stop looking! Look no further! It's already here! We have it! These things we call families. It seems that whoever is running this show, really knows what He is doing. To quote the wise words of a good person who made not so good choices. "Dont worry, Be happy"

Love you all! Happy late valentines!

Ps transfers happened but nothing changed here!

Pps thanks for the package to all those punk cousins who asked if I would be their Valentine I say sure! But as your valentine I expect packages weekly.

Ok bye!

Elder Rollins

How is your bike after your epic wreck?  The bike is great!
Where are your injuries? My back hurts, and my shoulder. 
How is your hand from the moving injury? The hand is fine. 
You got the package?  What were your favorite things?  Yep.  The letters, It is good to know that someone misses me (Lydia).  The Laffy Taffy and the LOVE sign.
Did you hang up the sign?  Yep.  It is adorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment