Saturday, August 23, 2014

M.T.Cousins

Excellent job future elders and sisters!!! I am very proud of you! You are all going to be and already are amazing missionaries! If I didn't reply to your message, please let me know! 

Now this week the challenge is 2 different things on how YOU can be a better missionary! 
1. What can you do differently. I want you to read 1 Nephi 1-5  and I want to see your favorite scripture. 

2. I want you to have a missionary moment this week with a friend. Bear your testimony, invite them to church, invite them to mutual or a primary activity!

Good luck on this new assignment! If you get scared go to Joshua 1:9, and know that it is about you! Love you lots!

P.S. School is starting soon!! Muahahahaha

Elder Rollins

PS Since I didn't post this until so late this week I am going to tell Josh to give you and extra week to fulfill this assignment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment