Monday, April 13, 2015

Crazy as Usual

Hey hey hey!
This week was much much better! We picked up two new investigators named Carolina and George! They have a family who we haven't met yet but they were a referral from some members and we are stoked to have them! So that was really exciting!

Also we had some weird experiences, like a man calling his two year old son bro over and over again. And a lady told us she saw Jesus last week. So we had some interesting contacts, but my favorite part of the week was Sunday, Matthew was ordained a priest! Ya whooooo! It was a good week! Struggles of course, but that comes with the job! But it's all good in the hood! Elder Slade got his visa so it looks like I will still be in Pasadena!

Well, I don't have anything to rant about this time.. Sorry.

But I do get to tell you the church is true! And that families can be together forever.

Ps. We had to take a members dog to the vet to be put down. Sad.

Elder Rollins

Tell me how you feel about being a missionary.   It's the best!
Tell me something you love about your companion   He is a goofball!
Tel me something you love about your Mission President   He is probably the kindest man I've ever met!
Tell me something you love about your zone leaders and  That they are obedient
Tell me something you love about the people in Pasadena They are actually more akin to serve than to be served
Did you feel the earthquakes on Sunday in LA? I didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment