Tuesday, March 29, 2016

P Hour

So! New rules, not much time to email, or play basketball. Sad sad day. But as you probably know by now! Yesterday was not!

First and foremost it was Easter! The day to remember out lords resurrection! What a great message! Death has no sting, the grave has no victory! Imagine your joy, it's like you're sitting there talking about your week and then some people you haven't seen in about 21 months walk past your window!? Crazy thought. Don't know where it came from.

Conner, Elder Rollins and Kass





I was stunned needless to say when my dear friends walked past, twill be a short few months till I see them again! But don't worry, I'm not trunky!

Well got to see another soul washed clean, talk about miracles!

But I have to keep this email short and sweet, like kass, but I'll try to put some meat on it, unlike Conner.

Oh how I love my Savior! The only thing I think to say is to make Jeffery Hollands words my own when I say that I want it absolutely clear when I stand before the judgment bar of God that I declared to the world that the Book of Mormon is true, and that the church which espouses it is divine, that Joseph is what he said he is and did what he said he did, that Thomas s. Monson is a prophet of God and leads this work by the Lords instruction. That families are forever and that we must keep the commandments to keep that so.

He lives!

Love you all more than raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens (you're welcome for getting that stuck in your head!)

Elder Rollins
Edgar and the Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment